Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wells Fargo

My favorite bank is Wells Fargo.  Every bank wants you to feel that your money is safe with them, but Wells Fargo does the best job of all.  Let's face it, all the major banks had to be bailed out a couple of years ago so any sense of safety in a bank's advertisement is hard to justify.  But Wells Fargo has such a long history that they have me convinced.  The traditional Wells Fargo stagecoach is the perfect symbol to show that my money is safe with this bank.  If I was really in the 19 century, I might be concerned about being robbed by Jesse James, but here in the 21st century, the stagecoach shows me that Wells Fargo is traditional and has been successful for a long time.  If the company has been around this long, it must be safe.  Besides, yellow and red are pretty successful colors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment