Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dyson's Multiplier

If I can assume you went to Summerfest in Milwaukee, WI this year, then you must have seen the Dyson tent.  No - there were no vacuums on display.  Instead, Dyson sales associates were showing off the ultracool Air Multiplier Fan that you may or may not have heard of.  If you had ever seen this fan before, then you had to stop by if only for the chance to stick your arm through the enticing loop where air magically "multiplies."  

Once  inside of the tent you would have seen the coolest (don't mind my pun) use for the Dyson fan ever imagined.  Check out the video below.
Anytime a company can showcase it's product in such a clever way, I have to applaud.  This display really showed off Dyson's slightly nerdy but fun persona that is seen in all their advertisements.  No, I did not walk away from that tent with a purchase, but I have a great story and a video to share with all my friends.  This is an advertisement that "multiplies."

No comments:

Post a Comment